If you're planning a visit to Trebarwith Strand, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Explore the Beach – Trebarwith Strand is a popular beach located in North Cornwall. It is well-known for its stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and dramatic cliffs. There is plenty of space to explore, paddle, and swim.
- Visit Tintagel Castle – A visit to the nearby ruins of Tintagel Castle, a former residence of the legendary King Arthur, is a must for any history buff. Tintagel is full of mystery, and visitors can explore the ruins, take in the views of the rugged Cornish coastline, and find out more about the legend of King Arthur.
- Visit the Port Isaac Harbour – Port Isaac is a quaint fishing village located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand. Its picturesque harbour is a popular spot for visitors to take in the views, go on boat trips, and enjoy the local seafood.
- Visit the National Trust Property of Lanhydrock – Located just a few miles from Trebarwith Strand, the National Trust property of Lanhydrock is a great place to explore the history of Cornwall. Visitors can explore the Victorian house, gardens, and grounds, as well as enjoy local produce in the tea room.
- Stroll Along the Camel Trail – The Camel Trail is a popular walking and cycling trail that runs from Padstow to Wenfordbridge. It's a great way to take in the stunning views of the Cornish countryside and get some fresh air.
- Take a Boat Trip – There are plenty of boat trips available in and around Trebarwith Strand that visitors can take to explore the coastline and admire the stunning views.
- Visit the Tintagel Old Post Office – Located in the village of Tintagel, the Tintagel Old Post Office is a National Trust property that provides visitors with an insight into the area's past. The building dates back to 1432, and visitors can explore the house and gardens.
- Go Surfing – With its rocky coastline and powerful waves, Trebarwith Strand is a great spot for experienced surfers to enjoy some waves.
- Visit the Eden Project – Located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand, the Eden Project is a popular tourist attraction. Visitors can explore the biodomes, gardens, and shop, as well as take part in workshops and educational programmes.
- Visit the Magnificent Padstow – Padstow is a charming fishing village located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand. It's a great spot for visitors to explore the beaches, shops, galleries, and eateries.
- Enjoy the Wildlife – There are plenty of opportunities to spot wildlife near Trebarwith Strand. The area is home to a variety of animals and birds, including seals, dolphins, and seabirds.
- Explore the King Arthur's Hall – King Arthur's Hall is a Grade II listed building located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand. Visitors can explore the building, take in the views, and find out more about the legend of King Arthur.
- Visit the Tintagel Island – Tintagel Island is a stunning island located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand. Visitors can explore the ruins, take in the views, and appreciate the area's natural beauty.
- Take a Trip to Boscastle – Boscastle is a picturesque village located just a few miles away from Trebarwith Strand. It's a great place to explore the local shops, pubs, and eateries, and take in the views of the harbour.
- Visit the National Maritime Museum – Located in Falmouth, the National Maritime Museum is the perfect spot for visitors to explore the maritime history of Cornwall. Visitors can explore the galleries and exhibitions, as well as take part in workshops and educational programmes.
There are many things to see and do near Trebarwith Strand. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!