If you're planning a visit to Greenaway Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Visit the Beach – Greenaway Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches in Cornwall with crystal clear waters and golden sand. Enjoy a day of swimming, sunbathing, or just take a stroll and take in the stunning views.
- Explore the Coastline – From Greenaway Beach you can explore the stunning coastline, taking in the breathtaking views and discovering hidden coves and rock pools.
- Visit the National Trust Property at Trevose Head – Trevose Head is a spectacular headland located close to Greenaway Beach. There is a National Trust property here, with a lighthouse and stunning cliff top views.
- Take a Boat Trip – From Greenaway Beach you can take a boat trip and explore the coastline. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the sea or take a fishing trip and see what you can catch.
- Visit the Harbour at Padstow – Padstow is a charming harbour town located close to Greenaway Beach. Here you can explore the harbour and visit the many shops and restaurants.
- Go Surfing – With its golden sands and crystal clear waters, Greenaway Beach is the perfect place to go surfing. There are plenty of surfing schools in the area if you need lessons.
- Enjoy a Cream Tea – Cream tea is a tradition in the UK and Cornwall is the perfect place to enjoy one. There are plenty of cafes and tea rooms in the area where you can indulge in a delicious cream tea.
- Visit the Eden Project – The Eden Project is a unique attraction located close to Greenaway Beach. Here you can explore the rainforest biome and learn about the plants and animals that inhabit it.
- Enjoy a Walk Along the Coast Path – Take a walk along the South West Coast Path and explore the rugged coastline. Enjoy the stunning views and take in the fresh sea air.
- Visit the Camel Estuary – The Camel Estuary is a beautiful estuary located close to Greenaway Beach. Here you can spot birds and wildlife or take a boat trip and explore the area.
- Visit St Ives – St Ives is a charming coastal town located close to Greenaway Beach. Here you can explore the cobbled streets, visit the art galleries and enjoy a delicious meal in one of the many restaurants.
- Visit the Lighthouse at The Lizard – The Lizard is the most southerly point in mainland Britain and home to a stunning lighthouse. You can take a guided tour of the lighthouse and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Take a Trip to Land's End – Land's End is a spectacular headland located at the westernmost point of mainland Britain. Here you can explore the rugged coastline and enjoy the stunning views.
- Go Wildlife Spotting – Cornwall is home to a variety of wildlife, from seals and dolphins to seabirds and otters. Take a boat trip and see if you can spot some of the local wildlife.
- Visit the Tate Gallery in St Ives – The Tate Gallery in St Ives is home to a wide range of art from local and international artists. Here you can explore the galleries, take part in workshops and enjoy a delicious meal in the cafe.
There are many things to see and do near Greenaway Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!