If you're planning a visit to St. Just, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Visit the Land's End Visitor Centre – Take a trip to the Land's End Visitor Centre and explore the stunning coastal views of the wild and rugged cliffs of Cornwall's most western point.
- Sennen Cove Beach – Spend an afternoon soaking up the sun on the golden sands of Sennen Cove Beach, a favourite spot for locals and visitors alike.
- St. Michael's Mount – Take a boat trip to this iconic Cornish landmark, home to a castle and harbour set in the beautiful Mount's Bay.
- St. Just's Miners and Mechanics Institute – Visit this unique 19th century building with a stunning art gallery and interesting museum.
- St. Just's Church – Marvel at this historic building, which dates back to the 12th century and is home to a variety of artefacts from the area's past.
- Pendeen Lighthouse – Go on an adventure and explore the stunning views from this historic lighthouse near St. Just.
- St. Just's Cliff Path – Take a walk along the cliff path from St. Just to Cape Cornwall and experience the beauty of the Cornish coast.
- St. Just's Market – Explore the local market for fresh produce and handmade crafts, meet the locals and sample some of Cornwall's finest seafood.
- St. Ives – Take a day trip to this picturesque seaside town, with its cobbled streets, harbour and galleries.
- The Tin Coast – Visit this area of former mining sites, now home to a variety of wildlife, wildflowers and stunning views.
- St. Just's War Memorial – Pay your respects at the War Memorial in St. Just and explore the town's history.
- St. Just's Heritage Centre – Learn about the history and culture of the local area at this interactive centre.
- St. Just's Heritage Trail – Follow the Heritage Trail around St. Just and discover the area's unique past.
- The Minack Theatre – Visit this open-air theatre, carved out of the rocks, and enjoy a show with stunning views of the sea.
- Kynance Cove – Take a boat trip to this beautiful cove and explore the caves, coves and rock formations of Cornwall's south coast.
There are many things to see and do near St. Just. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!