If you're planning a visit to Pendower Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Explore the Coastal Path – Take a walk along the coast in the area to take in the gorgeous views of the beach and surrounding cliffs.
- Visit the Local Pub – The Ship Inn is a great spot nearby to grab a pint and some traditional pub food.
- Go for a Swim – Pendower Beach is a great spot for swimming in the summer months.
- Try Surfing or Windsurfing – With the perfect waves, this beach is ideal for beginners and experienced surfers.
- Visit Nare Head – Take some time to explore the ruins of the old coastguard station on Nare Head.
- Climb the Cliffs – Climb the cliffs around Pendower Beach to get a great view of the beach and the surrounding coastline.
- Take a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip from Falmouth to Pendower Beach and explore the area from the sea.
- Visit the Gardens – Visit Trelissick Gardens for a beautiful stroll through the gardens and a lovely view of the Fal Estuary.
- Go Bird Watching – Pendower Beach is a great spot to spot some of the local bird species including oystercatchers, curlews and cormorants.
- Explore the Coves – Take a walk along the coast and explore the hidden coves around the area.
- Check Out the Beach Cafe – The Beach Cafe is a great spot to grab a bite to eat and take in the view of the beach.
- Go Kayaking – Rent a kayak and explore the area from the sea.
- Visit the Castle – Take a trip to St Mawes Castle to explore the ruins of this centuries old castle.
- Take a Trip to Flushing – Take a trip to the charming village of Flushing for some great pubs, shops and restaurants.
- Take a Trip to Glendurgan Garden – Take a trip to the National Trust's Glendurgan Garden for a fun day out with the family.
There are many things to see and do near Pendower Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!