If you're planning a visit to Towan Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Explore the Coastal Path – Take a leisurely stroll to explore the stunning coastal path and take in the stunning views of the sea.
- Relax on the Beach – Towan Beach is home to miles of golden sand and crystal clear waters, perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun.
- Visit Blue Reef Aquarium – Get up close and personal with the fascinating creatures of the sea at the Blue Reef Aquarium.
- Try Water Sports – Take advantage of the perfect conditions and try your hand at a range of water sports, from surfing to paddle-boarding.
- Enjoy a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip to explore the stunning coastline and get a unique perspective of the area.
- Visit the Tate St Ives – Explore the work of renowned artists at the Tate St Ives and be inspired by the creativity on show.
- Take a Trip to St Michael's Mount – Take a trip to the iconic St Michael's Mount and explore the picturesque castle and gardens.
- Enjoy a Picnic – Pack a picnic and enjoy a relaxing lunch on the beach, taking in the stunning sea views.
- Visit the Eden Project – Explore the world-famous Eden Project and learn about the incredible science and nature that it showcases.
- Go Shopping – Towan Beach has a range of shops and boutiques to explore, perfect for picking up a few souvenirs.
- Visit the Maritime Museum – Learn about the fascinating maritime history of the area at the Maritime Museum.
- Take a Surfing Lesson – Whether you're a beginner or an experienced surfer, take a lesson to hone your skills and enjoy the waves.
- Have a BBQ – Enjoy a BBQ on the beach with friends and family and enjoy the unique atmosphere.
- Visit the National Trust – Take a trip to the National Trust and explore the vast range of nature and wildlife on show.
- Take a Boat Tour – Take a boat tour to explore the coastline and spot seals, dolphins, and other marine life.
There are many things to see and do near Towan Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!