If you're planning a visit to Constantine Bay, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Explore the Beach – Located on the north coast of Cornwall, Constantine Bay is a stunning beach with golden sand and clear waters. It is a popular spot for surfing and swimming, as well as enjoying a picnic or a stroll along the beach.
- Go Kayaking – Kayaking is a great way to explore the tranquil waters off Constantine Bay. You can hire a kayak from one of the local operators and take in the stunning scenery as you paddle along.
- Visit the Lifeboat Station – Located close to Constantine Bay is the RNLI Lifeboat Station. You can take a guided tour of the station to learn about its history and the work of the lifeboat crew.
- Take a Boat Trip – There are a number of boat trips that depart from Constantine Bay. These trips offer a great way to explore the stunning coastline and spot some of the local wildlife.
- Enjoy a Meal Out – Constantine Bay has a number of great restaurants where you can enjoy a meal and a drink. Try some traditional Cornish seafood or sample some of the local ales.
- Catch a Wave – Constantine Bay is a popular spot for surfing, with waves suitable for all levels of experience. You can hire a board from one of the local surf schools and take to the waves.
- Get Active – Make the most of the outdoor activities on offer in and around Constantine Bay. Go for a coastal walk, take a bike ride or go horse riding along the beach.
- Explore the Local History – Constantine Bay has a rich history and there are a number of historical sites and landmarks to explore. Visit St Enodoc Church, the Iron Age cliff-fort at Trevose Head or the Bronze Age burial mounds.
- Enjoy a Spot of Fishing – With its sheltered waters and abundance of fish, Constantine Bay is a great spot for a spot of fishing. You can hire a boat and equipment or just take your rod and tackle down to the beach.
- Visit the Surf Museum – The Surf Museum in Constantine Bay is a great place to learn about the history of surfing in Cornwall. It houses a collection of memorabilia and artefacts from the early days of surfing.
- Go Shopping – Constantine Bay has a number of independent shops and boutiques where you can pick up some unique gifts and souvenirs. There are also a number of cafes, bars and restaurants to explore.
- Attend a Festival – Constantine Bay hosts a number of festivals and events throughout the year. From music and art festivals to food and drink festivals, there is something for everyone.
- Take a Guided Tour – There are a number of guided tours that depart from Constantine Bay, offering an insight into the history, culture and wildlife of the area.
- Have Fun at the Beach – Constantine Bay is the perfect spot to spend a day at the beach. You can build sandcastles, have a picnic or just relax and enjoy the sun.
- Enjoy a Day Out – With its stunning coastline, beautiful beaches and a wealth of attractions, Constantine Bay is the perfect spot for a day out. Take a walk along the coast path, visit a local attraction or just take in the scenery.
There are many things to see and do near Constantine Bay. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!