If you're planning a visit to Rock, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Walk the South West Coast Path – Enjoy the breathtaking views of Cornwall's stunning coastline as you take a walk along the South West Coast Path. Take in the sights of the rocky cliffs, sandy beaches and stunning sea views as you trek along this stunning trail.
- Visit the Minack Theatre – Experience an outdoor performance at the Minack Theatre, a unique open-air theatre carved out of the rocks of the Porthcurno Valley. Enjoy a show set against the dramatic backdrop of the Cornish coast.
- Explore Tintagel Castle – Visit the ruins of Tintagel Castle, an ancient castle thought to be the birthplace of King Arthur. Explore the ruins and take in the stunning views of the coast.
- Cycle the Camel Trail – Take a leisurely cycling tour along the Camel Trail, a picturesque 18 mile route that follows the banks of the Camel Estuary. Enjoy the tranquil scenery as you pedal along this scenic route.
- Take a Boat Trip – Enjoy a boat trip along the coast and take in the breathtaking views of Cornwall's stunning coastline. You can choose from a range of boat trips, from leisurely cruises to adrenaline-filled speedboat rides.
- Visit the Eden Project – Explore the world's largest indoor rainforest at the Eden Project. This unique eco-tourism attraction is home to a variety of plants and wildlife and offers educational activities for all ages.
- Visit the Lost Gardens of Heligan – Take a stroll around the Lost Gardens of Heligan, a stunning garden complex full of exotic plants, sculptures and tranquil ponds.
- Enjoy a Day at the Beach – Spend a day relaxing on one of Cornwall's stunning beaches. With a range of beaches to choose from, including golden sands and hidden coves, there's something for everyone.
- Take a Tour of St. Michael's Mount – Take a tour of St. Michael's Mount, an iconic castle and harbour located just off the coast of Cornwall. Explore the castle and enjoy the stunning views of the sea.
- Explore the Isles of Scilly – Take a boat trip to the Isles of Scilly and explore these stunning islands, located just off the coast of Cornwall. With its white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and stunning scenery, it's the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Visit the Land's End – Take a trip to the iconic Land's End, the most westerly point of mainland Cornwall. Enjoy the spectacular views of the sea and take in the rugged cliffs and stunning coastline.
- Visit the Tate St Ives – Visit the Tate St Ives, an art gallery featuring some of the best modern art from around the world. Explore the galleries and take in the stunning views of the sea from the terrace.
- Enjoy a Cornish Cream Tea – Enjoy a traditional Cornish cream tea in one of the many tea rooms in the area. With a selection of freshly baked scones, clotted cream and preserves, it's the perfect way to end a day exploring the area.
- Visit the Lizard Point – Take a trip to the Lizard Point, the most southerly point of mainland Britain. Enjoy the stunning coastline and take in the views of the beautiful sea.
- Take a Trip to the Isles of Scilly – Take a trip to the Isles of Scilly and explore these stunning islands, located just off the coast of Cornwall. With its white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and stunning scenery, it's the perfect place to relax and unwind.
There are many things to see and do near Rock. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!