If you're planning a visit to Hayle Towans, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Visit the Tate St Ives – St Ives is a beautiful seaside town situated just a few miles from Hayle Towans. Here, visitors can explore the Tate St Ives, a modern art gallery which showcases the best of both international and British art.
- Take a Walk Along Gwithian Beach – Enjoy the golden sands and crystal-clear waters of Gwithian Beach, a popular surfing spot just a short drive away from Hayle Towans.
- Visit the Eden Project – Located just a stone's throw away from Hayle Towans, the Eden Project is a unique attraction featuring a range of stunning biomes and gardens, as well as a science centre dedicated to exploring the natural world.
- Stroll Through St Ives Harbour – Explore the picturesque harbour of St Ives, which is full of quaint shops, restaurants and bars.
- Tour the Lost Gardens of Heligan – Explore the Lost Gardens of Heligan, a stunning 200-acre estate which was once the home of the Tremayne family.
- Go Horse Riding at Penwith Riding School – Take a horse-riding lesson at Penwith Riding School, located just a few miles from Hayle Towans.
- Explore Lelant Saltings Nature Reserve – Visit Lelant Saltings Nature Reserve, a beautiful wetland that's home to a variety of wildlife and birds.
- Visit Porthminster Beach – Enjoy the stunning views of Porthminster Beach, a popular destination for swimming, surfing and sunbathing.
- Take a Boat Trip to the Isles of Scilly – Enjoy a boat trip to the Isles of Scilly, a stunning archipelago located just off the coast of Cornwall.
- Visit Land's End – Take a trip to Land's End, the most westerly point in England, located just a short drive away from Hayle Towans.
- Take a Trip on the Bodmin & Wenford Steam Railway – Take a trip on the Bodmin & Wenford Steam Railway, a popular tourist attraction which offers the chance to ride on a steam train through some of the most beautiful scenery in Cornwall.
- Visit the National Maritime Museum – Explore the National Maritime Museum, located just a few miles from Hayle Towans. Here, visitors can learn about the maritime history of Cornwall and the British Isles.
- Go Surfing at Gwithian Beach – Enjoy the waves at Gwithian Beach, which is a popular spot for surfers of all levels.
- Visit the Minack Theatre – Take in the stunning views of the Minack Theatre, an open-air theatre carved into the rocks of the Cornish coast.
- Enjoy the Natural Beauty of The Lizard – Explore the breathtaking beauty of The Lizard, an area of outstanding natural beauty located just a few miles from Hayle Towans.
There are many things to see and do near Hayle Towans. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!