If you're planning a visit to Fistral Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Surfing at Fistral Beach – Fistral Beach is one of the premier surfing spots in the world. With a wide beach and numerous peaks, it's a great place to catch a wave. There are plenty of surf schools in the area and they offer lessons, equipment hire, and guided tours.
- Visit Newquay Zoo – Newquay Zoo is a great place to explore and learn about the local wildlife. With a range of exotic and native species, it's a great place to spend a day.
- Walk the South West Coast Path – The South West Coast Path is England's longest national trail. It takes in some of the most stunning coastline and offers breathtaking views. The path passes close to Fistral Beach and is a great way to explore the area.
- Enjoy a Picnic – Fistral Beach is a great spot for a picnic. With plenty of space to spread out, it's a perfect place to enjoy a meal with friends or family.
- Try Stand Up Paddleboarding – Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is a great way to explore the area. With plenty of calm waters and sheltered coves, it's an ideal spot for beginners and experienced paddlers alike.
- Visit the Blue Reef Aquarium – The Blue Reef Aquarium is a great place to learn about the local marine life. With a range of tanks and interactive displays, it's a great day out for all the family.
- Take a Boat Trip – For a different perspective of Fistral Beach, why not take a boat trip? There are several boat trips available in the area, from fishing trips to sightseeing cruises.
- Go Coasteering – Coasteering is an exciting way to explore the coast. With a mix of rock-hopping, swimming, and cliff jumping, it's a great way to get the adrenaline pumping.
- Try Some Watersports – The area around Fistral Beach is perfect for watersports. From kayaking to windsurfing, there are plenty of activities to choose from.
- Explore the Town – Newquay is a bustling town with plenty to explore. With its quaint shops and cafes, it's the perfect place to explore.
- Take a Trip to the Isles of Scilly – The Isles of Scilly are a great place to explore. With its stunning beaches and crystal clear waters, it's a great place to get away from it all.
- See the Seals at Godrevy – Near Fistral Beach is the Godrevy headland, home to a breeding colony of seals. It's a great spot to take a few photos or just watch the seals in their natural habitat.
- Visit the Eden Project – The Eden Project is an incredible eco-attraction. With its stunning gardens, interactive exhibits, and educational talks, it's a great place to learn about the environment.
- Catch a Gig at the Watering Hole – The Watering Hole is a great spot to catch a gig. With its laid back atmosphere and live music, it's the perfect place to spend an evening.
There are many things to see and do near Fistral Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!