If you're planning a visit to Lamorna Cove, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Beach Activities – Enjoy a day of sun, sand and sea with a variety of beach activities to choose from. Hire a canoe or paddleboard, take a dip in the crystal clear waters, or simply relax on the beach with a picnic.
- Coastal Walks – Explore the stunning coastline around Lamorna Cove. Follow the South West Coast Path for stunning views of the Cornish coast or take a leisurely stroll along the beaches.
- Boat Trips – Take a boat trip from Lamorna Cove and explore the surrounding coastline. Cruise out to the nearby Gwennap Head for breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean or enjoy a spot of mackerel fishing.
- Rock Climbing – Challenge yourself to some rock climbing at Lamorna Cove. Climb the limestone cliffs along the south west coast path or take a guided tour to some of the more challenging spots.
- Nature Walks – Discover the local wildlife and enjoy some peace and quiet on a nature walk around Lamorna Cove. Look out for seals, seabirds, dolphins and other local wildlife.
- Bird Watching – Enjoy some bird watching at Lamorna Cove. Take a stroll along the coast path and look out for puffins, gannets, guillemots and other species of sea birds.
- Water Sports – Try your hand at a variety of water sports at Lamorna Cove. Hire a kayak, paddleboard or windsurf and explore the surrounding coastline.
- Kayaking – Hire a kayak and explore the coastline around Lamorna Cove. Paddle along the coast and take in the stunning views of the Cornish coastline.
- Fishing – Try your luck at fishing in the streams and rivers around Lamorna Cove. You can also try your hand at deep sea fishing from the nearby harbours.
- Horse Riding – Enjoy a horse ride along the beach or take a guided tour along the coast path. There are a variety of riding stables in the area that offer a range of experiences.
- Archery – Test your aim at the local archery range in Lamorna Cove. Take part in a tournament or try your hand at shooting at the target range.
- Shopping – Visit the local shops and farmers markets in Lamorna Cove. Browse the selection of locally produced art, food and crafts.
- Caving – Explore the caves and tunnels around Lamorna Cove. Go on a guided tour and discover the hidden secrets of the Cornish coastline.
- Restaurants – Enjoy a meal in one of the local restaurants and cafes in Lamorna Cove. Dine al fresco in the summer or warm up by the fire in the winter months.
- Pubs & Bars – Sample some of the local ales and ciders in one of the pubs and bars in Lamorna Cove. Enjoy a lively atmosphere and a variety of live music and entertainment.
There are many things to see and do near Lamorna Cove. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!