If you're planning a visit to Portscatho, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Beach trips – Nearby Towan Beach is the ideal spot for a picnic or a leisurely stroll. There are also plenty of rock pools to explore.
- Boat trips – Take a boat out to explore the nearby coastline and get a closer look at the stunning views.
- Coastal hikes – Take a hike along the South West Coast Path for spectacular cliff-top views.
- Horse riding – Enjoy a horseback ride along the beach or around the nearby countryside.
- Sightseeing – Take a trip to the nearby village of Portscatho to experience its charming atmosphere.
- Surfing – Catch a wave at the nearby Fistral Beach, one of the most popular surfing spots in the area.
- Fishing – Try your luck at the many fishing spots around Portscatho.
- Local attractions – Take a trip to the nearby Eden Project, a popular eco-tourist attraction.
- Birdwatching – Spot some of the many species of birds that inhabit the area.
- Kayaking – Take a kayak out to explore the area and get a close-up view of the stunning scenery.
- Cycling – Take a bike ride along the nearby coastal roads or through the countryside.
- Shopping – Enjoy some retail therapy in nearby Truro, the largest city in Cornwall.
- Dining – Enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants and pubs in the area.
- Golf – Play a round of golf at the nearby St Enedoc Golf Course.
- Museums – Visit the nearby National Maritime Museum to learn more about the history of the area.
There are many things to see and do near Portscatho. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!